President & Principal Consultant
President & Principal Consultant Greg Van Hyfte has a Master of Arts in Social Sciences, a Master of Arts in Social Service Administration, and a Graduate Certificate in Health Administration and Policy from the University of Chicago. He completed a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Spanish, and The Creative Self from the University of Redlands. He has been a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 500) teaching in English and Spanish since 2006. As a Schweitzer Fellow for Life, Mr. Van Hyfte trained over 400 employees and patients in various non-profit organizations in stress management, self-care, and burnout prevention. He has been an invited presenter at the University of Chicago, Rush Medical College, NorthShore University HealthSystem, the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, Loyola University, and Northwestern University. Recent teaching includes gentle yoga and mind-body therapies at Chicago Family Health Center, CommunityHealth, Gilda’s Club, and Centered Chef.
- Experienced consultant and program administrator of health and social service programs with solid organizational and project management skills
- Accomplished grant writer and fundraiser supporting capacity building and programmatic initiatives in nonprofit health and wellness organizations
- Analytical researcher with an interest in health and social service research and evaluation
- Published writer and presenter of topics that include self-care, stress management, burnout prevention, identity, yoga, and complementary and integrative medicine
- Experienced counselor and social worker with individual and group experience working among communities including adolescents, multicultural adults living with HIV/AIDS, and end of life care
- Yoga teacher, trainer, and program coordinator committed to working with underserved populations
SCHOLARSHIPS & FELLOWSHIPS
Goodcity Social Entrepreneur Incubator Program Scholarship, 2014
The Albert Schweitzer Fellowship, 2009 – 2010
Olive K. Sloane Scholarship, University of Chicago, School of Social Service Administration, 2008 – 2010
Arthur Quern Fellowship, University of Chicago, 2009
Scholarship, University of Chicago, Division of Social Sciences, 2001 – 2002
Scholarship, University of Redlands, 1995 – 1999
Scholarship, Recycling Award, 1995
We work with multiple collaborators as needed to support project work. These include editors, researchers, grant writers, evaluators, entrepreneurs, and other consultants. An example collaborator who has greatly supported various projects is listed here.
RM provides editing and writing to publishers, evaluation consultants, market research companies, universities, authors, and more. Rachel Flynn is Owner & Principal of RM Editing & Research Services. Since graduating with a master’s degree in education from The Ohio State University in 2000, she worked as an elementary school teacher before launching RM and has continued to teach part time. Rachel specializes in education, providing collaboration and support to consultants and universities in the areas of writing, editing, interviewing, and analyzing qualitative data. In the realm of publishing, her experience includes writing student and teacher editions of textbooks as well as grammar assessments for McGraw–Hill Education. She is also a member of the American Evaluation Association.